Saturday, February 1, 2014

Febuary 1st

Well Mistress is probably really mad with me.  She reminded me to do my blog last night and I agreed.  But then I became ill and had asked to be allowed to do it in the morning.  I however did not actually could not wait to hear from her. I had to run to the bathroom again. I then went back to my room and fell asleep.  I did not see anything from Mistress on my computer from her, but it was also froze up and I had to reboot it to do anything.Well it has been a few of weeks since I have posted and really have not done much until last week end.  Three weeks ago both Mistress and I were sick and not play happened.  Then the following week since we were both still recovering I made an assumption that I would get another free pass from blogging not the case.  I was in big trouble.  Well Southwest Leather Conference was coming up and was really excited with it that I let it slip again.  But I must say it was quite an experience.  Well anyway I am here now posting.

Well for Southwest leather I really did not have much real leather I could wear since it is rather expensive thing to own.  I also want to loose weight so footing the bill for leather does not make any sense.  I however decided I would try some new things this year.  The first was wearing some wigs.  I bought four but ended up only wearing two of them.  It was quite fun.  The all blond one was the first on Friday.  It gave me attention and people noticed.  However not all was positive but mostly.  The next day I wore a pink and baby blue wig with pig tails.  Now this one with a purple corset, lace skirt and boots went over very well.  I was getting all kinds of looks and compliments.   Even from some that did not like the day before look.  I also carried this look into the dungeon that night.  But I do have to say going to the bathroom in a corset and wiping oneself is not easy.  It was just and absolute fun weekend, I was flying till Wednesday of the following week.

Now that is it for now.  I will be back much sooner and talk about more details of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment