Sunday, February 9, 2014

Febuary 8th

Well It was an amazing week for me and in my training. But my Mistress is going to be upset with me for not posting on time again.  I have the hardest time remembering to post on time.  I wish I had till the end of the weekend.  Fridays are so bad for me .  I am so tired after the long week at work.Then if I am up either early or late to talk with Mistress or play I am even more tired on Friday.

Well I am not sure what Mistress did with me on our session I don't remember much about it.  But there are two things I can not get out of my mind. The first is "Think of Pink, No need to think." It seems to pop into my head all the time.  Not sure why I can't seem to get it out of my mind.  It is really Strong and no way to forget it.  The second thing I am constantly thinking about is craving always grow.  The main cravings that seem to constantly grow are being submissive to Mistress and being totally obedient.  I am constantly thinking of doing everything possible to please Mistress's cock.  I also find myself giggling more.  In fact my own sub is wondering why but I don't care.  I really want to be the the best bimbo I can be for Mistress.  I also find myself wanting to redo my nails into all pink.

I must say at times I am feeling very ditzy.  I realize that it what a bimbo does at times but I don't seem to be able to really control it like before.  Mistress is so good to me.  I can't wait till my next training session to continue my training with her she is so amazingly sexy, dominant, and controlling.  All I want to do to is please her but find it very hard to do things on time.  I wish I lived closer to Mistress so I could please her even more.

Well till next week need to get to bed.  It is Sunday tomorrow and hope Mistress is not to upset with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment