Monday, February 24, 2014

Febuary 23rd.

Well this week we still did not play much, I have been able to talk more with Mistress.  I still can't get these sayings out of my head.  Pretty in pink no need to think, A bimbo knows cravings grow,  and finally a bimbo breasts grow because Mistress Alyssa says so.  These sayings are constantly going through my brain.  They seem to go through more when a see a women smoking or I am puffing on my bimbo stick.

I have also introduced two new people to no panty Wednesday and having to prove to one that I was participating in it.  I did and they loved it and plan on doing it this week.

I have also begun to improve my body shape by beginning to work out at a gym with a trainer.  I also have been letting my nails grow out to improve the nail beds they were getting quit bad.  then I am going back to pink nail polish.  As for my hair I am going to need to replace my hair extensions soon at which time not sure what to do about color.  I'm sure Mistress will have some ideas. But I also need to think about hair health also.

Mistress has also got me thinking about have she will be moving along on my training after and article that came out this week where a bimbo who has used hypnosis to decrease her IQ.  So now what is Mistress is going to do.  I just want to be the best submissive bimbo I can be for her.

Till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment