Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2nd

Well this week again kinda sucked .  Mistress seems to busy to have time for me or she just to busy with work.  She did talk with me for a few minutes hear and there.  She had me quote some phrases,  Pretty in pink no need to think, A Bimbo knows cravings grow.  The final one is Smoking will make a bimbos breast grow Mistress Alyssa says it is so.  Other than that we really have not talked except to comment on some photos.

I have joined just about every bimbo group on Fetlife and I also joined a number of enema groups.  I was hoping Mistress would comment on it but she has not.  So Thursday night I gave myself a enema with marshmallows and it was rather intense.  I told Mistress about it but she hardly commented on it.  It probably upset her me doing something by myself.

Well I hope this week will be better.  I feel so lonely with out her attention or training.  It keeps me engaged in my training.  She is really amazing how she gets into my mind and gets me on track with my bimbo training.

Lets hope this week will be better.  I am beginning to feel lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment