Monday, March 10, 2014

March 9th

Well it has been another week but this week Mistress had time for me, She has decided that it is time for a change in my hair color. The main portion of my hair will stay the same but the top portion will become pink.  This is to give me a more summer look.  Since I am a very fair skinned person and can not tan I am trying to stay a dark hair bimbo.  I have seen a picture of the look and it is very hot and look forward to it.  The hair extensions will be 26 inches quite long.

I have also been in touch with my body piercing place to find out what is going on with my Stirrups for my nipples.  It turns out that one of the techs there made a mistake in the size of my bars so they were having a hard time finding them.  They were suppose to contact me this weekend but have not.  so I will have to check in with them this coming week.

I also have to order my jeweled butt plug this week since I can finally afford it, Mistress is so happy about that.  I have a feeling I will be wearing it on No Panty Wednesday's for sure at the very least.

This week in my session with Mistress I think a suggestion did not work.  Mistress was not to happy or not want to talk about it.  I kind of know this because when our session was over they were on the sink but were not used.  The main thing I remember was that I was puffing a lot on my bimbo stick and was really feeling the effects from it.  During Southwest leather I had went out to get a liquid with nicotine for my bimbo stick.  So many of my friends were smoking I was finding myself wanting to ask for a cigarette that I decided to just get one bottle with nicotine and then go back down.  Well the stuff with nicotine was still in my bimbo stick and I was really feeling it in our session.  I also was really beginning to feel very girly girl, glammy. horny, sexy, needing to be obedient, and submissive, and a never ending desire to suck cock. These feelings since our session just continue to grow.  Ican't explain it and the giggling is making my subby wonder a little. 

I am also going to be in trouble.  I just realized it is after midnight which makes this post late.  Even though for me I still consider this Sunday until I go to sleep.  Which probably means I won't get any attention from Mistress this week.  Can't blame her just myself. Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment