Monday, March 31, 2014

March 30th

Well this week has been a strange one.  I had several very short conversations with Mistress.  She then would give me orders like wear my  spike bra for and hour.  Then I was to let her know I was removing it.  Then she instructed me to put my put my rope bra on tight.  Later she told me to sleep in it with my butt plug in.  In fact I have slept with it in four days in a row.  I must say it is getting easier to sleep with though.

Mistress then sprung on me that she is growing tied of our sessions and is going to change up what we are going to do.  I really thought she was enjoying them and now find out that she wants to change it.  I have no idea what she has in mind.  Though she is my Mistress and owner.  I have given her free range on how she trains me with  hypnosis.  I was trying to do what ever she wanted but there were times the execution was not the greatest.  Not that I was not trying, because I was trying just sometimes trying to do some of the things would have been easier to do to some one else than to one self.

I have ordered the pink jeweled butt plug that mistress wants me to have. I am going to give my piercer one more chance to get me my stirrups for my nipples otherwise I am going to order them online.

I must say I am concerned that Mistress is getting bored with me.  After all it is a long distance relationship.I have been trying harder to please her.  Though sometimes I'm not sure if I could please her no matter what.  However everyone has a bad day.  I guess I will see what the next few weeks will bring.  I am excited and scared at the same time.

Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment