Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 21st

Well I finally received some of Mistress's limited time last night and had some fun.  I believe Mistress is re-enforcing my bimbo transformation last night because I had a incredible orgasm just by smoking my bimbo stick.Well the evening began like most.   Mistress asked me about my hair and told her that it is to be done today.  That is all the blond will become pink.  I think she can't wait to see it. Then I asked if I could take some puffs of my bimbo stick and she allowed me the privilege.  I know she enjoys watching me but would prefer if it where real cigarettes.  Anyway the next thing I remember is waking up feeling incredibly bubbly, giggly, horny feeling very obedient and submissive and wanting to please Mistress.  But every puff of my bimbo stick was making me so horny.  I  was getting so incredibly horny as I was smoking my bimbo stick.  I so wanted a cock at the time but all I could do is self please myself. until I had incredible orgasm. then it wanted to start all over.  So I put down my bimbo stick.  Then Mistress gave me one final order to sleep with my butt plug in for the night.  Then I said Nighty Night and blew her some smoky kisses and began to get all horny and turned on again and had the most intense orgasm while I was fucking my asse with the plug before it remained in place for the night.  When I woke up this morning it was so wet back there.  I am  so hoping for more of a play session next time.  Don't get me wrong whatever Mistress did to y mind seems to have some very long lasting effects which is what I was hoping for when we started my training.

I hope I will get to talk again tonight with my new pink hair.  Otherwise till next week when we talk next.

No comments:

Post a Comment