Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6th

Well this week has been a bit different.  Mistress really has not been available to me.  She did have me where my butt plug one night to sleep in.  I know she is pleased with my hair and I told her yesterday that I finnaly have my stirrps for my nipple piercings.  She seemed happy and was interested in looking at them.  But I stepped  away for a second to say good night to my subby.  We really were not having what I thought was a conversation but little notes back and forth with time in between the little blurbs  back and forth.  She then got mad at me  for not asking permission to stay good night to my subby.  I was trying to do it as fast as I could so that all my attention was on her.

As usual I was mistaken and was in trouble.  I have to now remember to ask permission to leave any conversation we are having no matter what. Which is fine but I did not know the rules or if I was told I had forgotten it.  I will have to get the Capital A's to hang from them.  I can't wait.  I also look forward to my pink crystal butt plug when it finnally arrives.  I sure hope to have a session with Mistress soon.  I hope she just is not bored with me and is just putting me off.

Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment