Monday, April 14, 2014

April 13th

Well I once again did not get to play with Mistress.  Though I did have one opportunity but was lost by myself.  Mistress was not going to be available till later in the evening.  I had worked out with my trainer earlier that day and was quit sore and tired.  I could not stay awake and missed Mistresses request to train.  Normally we would train during the week so I was not ready even though we talked about it it was not for sure.

She continues to have me wearing my butt plug to bed which is getting easier.  I hope we will be able to train this week.  I am wondering if Mistress is just getting bored with me. 

I am now wearing my stirrups and have bought bells that I can hang from them.  I have not found the A's as of yet.

I still am waiting on my pink crystal butt plug.  I look forward to it.

Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment