Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29th

Well I screwed up again by missing my blog deadline.  I have tried to beg for forgiveness from Mistress but all she asked is it done and then it must be done by Midnight.  I really have been trying to be good.  I have finally gotten my pink jeweled butt plug after some confusion with the company I ordered though.  I have my nipple stirrups, and the A's to hang from them.  I have been coming to attention when asked .  even if I am in the living room with others.  So I hope my good deeds don't get over looked in this.

I did have a fun session with Mistress.  She once again put me into trance and had me doodling on myself.  She also had me post to my fetlife profile a number of pics and a video.  I was shocked by all of it.  Mistress really has me wrapped around her finger when she wants to.  She is always making strides in my bimbo training.  I continue to wonder where it will go but then think who cares I want to be a bimbo and have fun. I also spent one day at work with bells hanging from  my nipple stirrups it was so much fun bouncing down the stairs or just jiggling my bewbs and listen to the ringing of the bells.  I even took pictures while at work to show Mistress.  We really never talked about it, i wonder if she was happy with me or not.  I t would be nice to talk about.  She also does not want me to just put the A's on.  I so want to hang them on and feel them.  Wonder how noticeable they will be with out a bra on.  Interesting I do think.

Well time to go and let Mistress know I have posted. Til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment