Monday, May 5, 2014

May 4th

Well Mistress is not going to be very happy with me. This post is quit late.  I have be having a number of issues with my computer.  I believe I have them all worked out now.  Even though this is for last week I know I have to still post again on Sunday.

As for last week it was fun. I am now wearing Mistress's A's now for over a week and they are beginning to feel more comfortable.  What was fun last week was wearing my new jeweled butt plug.  I had made a comment to Mistress and I ended up wearing it all day and evening on No Pantie Wednesday.  It was fun knowing I was doing for Mistress.  However I found that I had some hairs around my backdoor and it became apparent by 10:00 am.  They kept getting pulled.  I must say by the time I arrived home I had to pull it out and do a quick shave  so the evening would go better.  I did throughout the day have to remove it to use the bathroom.  But immediately reinserted it.  I was to wear it all day.  I have to say I was a little raw back there by the end of the day and felt it for 2 more days.

Now Mistress has not told me if there will be any other days or times I will be using it.  However she did infer that I eventually will feel what it is like to wear the larger one.  Though I have not purchased that one yet.  I am sure it will be pink also.

Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment