Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26th

Well the weekend is coming to and end.  I must post to my blog as I must do as Goddess commands me to do.It was a different week, as always I have to wear my new Pink Crystal Butt Plug on No Pantie Wednesday.  I was instructed to have it in place just after Midnight for the start of No Pantie Wednesday this week by Goddess.  It was going good as normal but in the morning at work it was trying to slip all the way inside of me.  I think wearing my other butt plug to sleep all the time in my butt is getting stretched out from my original self so it is easier to insert.  Since the Pink Crystal Butt Plug is so small it is actually was slipping inside when it should stay on the outside. So I had to remove it and go without the rest of the day for fear it would slide all the way inside and get stuck.  When I talked to Goddess later I told her about what had happen and that I would need to get the larger one.  She agreed and would need to save and get it soon.  I then told Goddess that I would be ordering it that night.  This made Goddess very happy and me to because I would be able to wear the Pink Crystal Butt Plug again as Goddess ordered.  Though now it would be larger and heavier.  It will probably take some time getting use to.  The small one was so easy since I had been wearing a larger one to bed almost nightly, and the small Pink Crystal Butt Plug was smaller it just slipped in.

Now I did get to have a session with Goddess this week.  It was a group session with another submissive on Skye and yahoo im.  We did not do a lot except play with ourselves and smoke, it was rather fun though. I do look forward to my next session with Goddess.  I hope it will be more of a one on one next time but if Goddess wants it to be a three way again I would be open. I would be open even if it was another Domme if Goddess asked.

Well I look forward to the up coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment