Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 18th

Well it another week of training. Goddess has been continually quizzing me a couple of phrases.  She says "something bimbo knows" and I reply cravings grow.  That is the craving to please Goddess, to want to pleasure male cocks, to become more girly girl, giggly, horny, sexy, shapelier, glammy, and obedient to to Goddess.  We did have a session Friday night but I don't think we played because I did not find and remnants of it in the morning.  So it must have been training for the most part.

I know there is something that I am to be adding to my post but I just can't think of it.  I don't think I was to remember doing it.  Goddess will probably need to re-enforce that some how.  Oh how I want to please goddess.  She did have me do two things this week.  First was wear my 'Pink Crystal Butt Plug all day on No Pantie Wednesday.  Which I proceeded to wear the rest of the night and into the next day till noon.  Thursday I had to wear my rope bra all day and was told to make it tight.  Then Saturday night I was to wear my Pink Crystal Butt Plug that night.  Goddess is really liking the new plug.  I'm sure it will not be long before I will be buying to larger one.

Goddess is so happy with my success I am having at the gym.  I am so happy myself.  I can't wait for more results it just motivates me more.  I sure hope I get to play with Goddess soon.  Till next week.

It really is bugging me that I know I am to post something with this weeks blog but can't remember what.  I am sure Goddess will make sure I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment