Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20th

Well some interestings things have happened the last couple of days.  I had a very pleasurable session with my Mistress two nights ago.  Then she gave me a suggestion to drive to work topless.  Which was quite fun.  Then last night we had another brief session an it again was rather nice.  She had me laces myself into a rope bra for the day and tonight when I go out.  Of course today has been fun since it is no panty wednesday.  She also wants me to text her when I get there.  Oh I almost missed this and she had me again drive to work topless and then drive home topless. 

I have also mentioned a couple of scene ideas.  The first was a video of a woman in a very nice rack system in which we she has her breasts nails to a board but since mine are semi plastic we would only be able to nail the area around the nipple and aereola.  It was rather a hot scene.  The next was a woman has her breasted pierced above the nipple and aereola and then a cigarette in each and lite.  I would not be able to touch them only the sides and bottom of the breasts.  Though if someone was to pierce the cigarette twice it would be almost impossible to prevent it.

I quess my top is causing me to get myself in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment