Monday, June 4, 2012

June 3rd

Well Yesterday I had extensions installed in my hair and they were 18 inches long.  Now i have nice long bimbo hair in a chestnut brown color.  I love flipping it all around, it feels so sexy.

Then last night Mistress asked me to download Skype but it did not work.  I struggled trying to get it to work.It burned into my play time so Mistress changed what we were going to do.  Which trough me for a loop. She also is developing a real evil sadistic streak.  She commenced to put me in trance and while in trance she proceeded to make me do thing.  The first of which was the draw A's on my breasts to show i belong to my Mistress.  then she had me laces myself into a rope body harness which i still have on because i can't seem to remember how to take it off.  Then  i was instructed to get needles an was told to pierce both nipples.  Which really is not to bad in an of itself because they are so sharp. She then woke me out of trance and every long drag of a cigarette i would see all the things she had me do. The next things are the painful things.  Mistress had me grab the needles and turn them 90 degrees  Oh my not that was painful and having to hold them there while twisting the nipple with the needle.  Then she had me twist them the other direction and hold them.  I was quickly getting close to sub space.  Meanwhile in between the twisting she was having me flick the needles.  this just kept intensifying the pain.  After about 45 minutes of this she said it was time for a cigarette thinking a break i was so wrong.  After i smoked about a third of it she told  me to take a long drag and place the red hot cherry on my right nipple until you said release.  That was the most intense pain and having to wait to release it before it was dab it.  Then you right away had me do the left one and you made hold it longer.  They both are intensely sore now and if the band aides where not on every little thing would irritate them.  then you had me grab the needles and shake my boobs with just the needles.  Wow that was bad also now.  I was really hoping for the banana scene but this kept me off balance.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment