Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 6th

Well time to do a little catch up.  Mistress and i were playing and she was giving me a banana explosion which I ended up stopping because I became over heated I felt bad but my body was just not allowing it.  Well I must really beginning to change from some of the hypnosis because there are times i just can't help myself and feel really good about it.  Any way like smoking i suddenly begin to get horny and giggly just while i am smoking.  I also feel much more at ease flirting and girly.  Mistress seems to be able to take me to trance so easy now it is a bit scary the control she has over me, yet it is really exciting.  I can't really explain anymore, but if you experience it yourself you would understand.  I must say Mistress really worked out my tits the night before the banana explosion.  They are still tender but healing quite nicely. 

Well no pantie Wednesday was pretty uneventful this week which has been unusual but it was nice also. since I needed to concentrate on school work.  Well til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment