Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28th

The other night i had a session with my Mistress and it was a much more of a pain scene with got me into subspace.She managed to get me hypnotised in nothing flat.  She proceeded to gice me suggestions but really not sure what they were.  Then she woke me up and proceeded to give me orders.  I was told to get six needles and hurry back.  Which i love.  She then told me to place one needle in the top of my aereola. then the other one on the opposte side.  then she had me pierce the bottom of the aereola.  then finally she had me pierce my nipples vertically.  She then had me flick them and twist them.  It was great.  I was really worried that she was going to have me do the piercing and smoking scene. where I pierce above the nipples and place a cigarette on the needle and hang it across the nipple and the light them and just watch them burn up and across the nipple.  I was flying from all the twisting and flicking of the needles.  Then she had me draw them out slowly and the blood felt good dripping down.  Can't wait till the next pain play session with Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment