Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16th

Well this has been and interesting week.  Well Mistress seems to be rather busy but we did have a session.  It started out with me smoking for her, well not exactly.  Before I could light up Mistress had me in trance.  I'm still not sure but when she brought me out I had my hair in pigtails, naked except for my high heels, and pink lip stick.  Anyway we did have a bimbo stick finally. During it I remember getting so turned on an horny.  To be honest I now get that way anytime I chat with Mistress.  Anytime I'm talking with her I get so horny and excited.  Though lately seem to be more horny over all.  Now I don't remember much about our session this week.but Mistress said she had me under for about 90 minutes.  Well do know she did give me some suggestions though be cause the next day I wore my rope bra and rope corset to work and it was snug.  Not only that but it was hot at work and I wanted to remove it.Every time I tried I would start to giggle and could not remember how to remove it.  I ended up wearing it till bed time.  I also ended up wearing it to coffee which is outside and was not the most comfortable but it kept me thinking of Mistress.  Oh how I want a real session with her.  Oops all my sessions are real but I mean where I am there serving her in person instead of long distance.  It would be so more intense, exciting and I could really service her.  Well we talked again on No Pantie Wednesday but she was going to have a session with my sister subby.But was able to have a bimbo stick with her.  She somehow must have put me in trance again.  Because at my Thursday night coffee I ended up wearing my Kitty Kat Makeup and did not realize till coffee.  A friend pointed out how cute and I began to purr.Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment