Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4th

Well Mistress has given me a chance to get back in good standing and earn a session this week since I once again was late with my post.  I need to write another story and must make sure to use spell checker and give it more depth.  Mistress has given me another photo to inspire me.  The photo is the one below.


Our story begins with me getting dressed to go out on the town with Mistress as she has instructed me to dress to impress.  So I began to shave my body making sure not to nick myself but be as smooth as possible.  Then I began to apply lotion beginning at my toes and slowly working up my legs feeling all the curves of my legs.  They feel so sexy when they are so smooth i begin to rub myself a little beginning to get horny.  I then progressed up to my thighs and then my booty being so sexy smooth an soft.  I continue to get more horny the more I apply lotion to my body.  I begin to apply lotion now around my waist as I work my way up to my breasts.  I then take a detour and lotion my arms beginning at my hands working my way up to my elbows.  Feeling my finger nails caress my arms as I continue up to my shoulders slowly dragging my nails down my arms giving myself goosebumps and shivers  up and down my back.  It is making be so horny, I not sure but I have a feeling I will be late to Mistress's house.  Now I finally begin to apply the lotion to my breasts they are so soft and shapely.  I am a full figure girl after all. I just love to squeeze them together running my hands from my chest to my nipples.  As I slide to the nipple I squeeze just a little harder pinching the nipples and tugging on then.  Causing  jolts of pleasure shooting down to my pussy causing me to get wetter every time I run my hands down my breasts.  I begin to to moan with pleasure the more I stroke my breasts.  I then realize that if I am late I will be in  trouble and this will amount to just a moment in time. Mistress will make it a lot more fulfilling an intense  if on time.  However if I am late Mistress will make me regret being late that no matter how much pleasure I get now.  So I rub the remaining lotion in and then powder my legs to put my black seemed hose on without running them.  I then pull on my garter belt and apply the stays to my hose.  The garter belt is quite sexy because of all the lace in it.  Next I get my black 5 inch stiletto heels and slowly slide them on and they feel so good since they fit like a glove.  These shoes make my legs so sexy and long.  They also cause me to have such a sexy strut as I walk in them.  I then slip into a little black dress and I do mean little.  I do not wear a bra or panties because Mistress like my pierced nipples to show through.  She also does not like pantie lines hence no panties including thongs.  She also likes that when I bend over my ass and everything else shows.  She does not allow me to squat she insists I bend at the waist.  Now dressed I can put my makeup on with smokey eyes with a hint of pink. Then I apply pink lips and a super shiny lip gloss.  A hint of pink plush except on the left cheek where I draw a heart with red lip liner and fill it in with pink.  The heart is not large  but very sexy.  Then spritz myself with a little Coco by Channel.

I arrive at Mistress house just a minute early I was so happy.  I knock at the door and Mistress orders me to strip.  So I remove my dress and Mistress begins here inspection.  She runs her hands over all my exposed skin.  She looks at my hose for runs or snags.  I am so pleased she does not find anything wrong.  She then takes me to the play room and has two black ropes out.  She tells me to hold my hair up.  She then takes the longer of the two ropes and it is much longer.  She takes it and begins with tying a rope bra, then that flows right into a corset.  Now I know why she was using the long rope and it was very long.  She was able to tie a corset that went all the way down to my hips.  It is so constricting that I can only take short breathes.  She then says lets go out to the back deck and smoke.  I pull out one of my bimbo sticks and light it as instructed.  Now I am not able to take any real deep drags but still able to smoke.  Mistress tells me to stand in front of her while I am smoking.  She then touches my left nipple with her cigarette it makes me jump.  She then yells at me to hold still and then applies it to my right nipple this time I don't jump.  Then Mistress tells me to turn around with my back to her.  I was a little scared with my back to her where she dragged her cigarette across my ass leaving lines on my ass.  When done we had one more She then proceeded to form a "A" on my right cheek.  She then instructed be to sit in the chair next to her. I felt every one of the marks she applied to my ass to form the "A".  We then went inside back to the play room where she took the second rope and told me to hold my hair up and look straight ahead.  She then proceeded to tie a rope corset around my neck.  It was not tight but was restrictive and kept me from looking down.  She then had me put my dress back on and we went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment