Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24th

Well this was a slow week.  Mistress was sick and I was quite tired.  Though she did give me task for Friday which I was to wear to to work.  She wanted me to wear sexy bra, panties and hose all under my uniform.  Which was nice. The forth item is where the challenge came in.I was to wear my butt plug till lunch time. Which at night would normally would not be hard, but at work walking around with the occasional sitting was quite difficult. I was sweating a lot and my ass wanted to keep pushing out.  Lucky for me I was working in the shop by my self.  I was so glad to take it out at lunch and store it in the car.

Well I hope this week will be better.  But it is not starting well with me scratching my eye and it is one of the worse things I have experienced.  I was going to ask for another extension but decided to just get it over with.  Hopefully I will have more to write next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment