Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 31st

This week started out slow mainly because I was so tired.  But once I had enough rest the week began to improve.  I was trying to get Mistress to play but she seemed busy.  So I backed off.I was talking with Mistress before work.  In fact one morning I ended up going to work with no top on.  I pulled into our parking lot when I relized I had no top on. So I quickly pulled my top on and went inside and straightened my hair.  This also ended up happening on the way home.I really need to let Mistress know she must be careful having me do this since my drivers license now has me as female and could get into alot more trouble.

Well Tuesday night I was to contact Mistress to discuss setting up a play session.  The next thing I know we are having a session.  I'm going into trance and then Mistress is saying welcome back. I knew that I had been under but could not remember what we were doing. Sometimes I can remember what we were doing. However I could not stop placing ice cubes up my sissy pussy but had no idea why I was doing it. Just that Mistress had given me a suggestion and I could not help myself.  Then she began with the all kinds of triggers driving me crazy till I was cummimg.  First she kept asking if I was dripping from my sissy pussy and I was saying no but then all of sudden I began.  Then I was gushing as well as cumming.  I was feeling so good that Mistress wanted to just give me pleasure.  But I do get a lot of pleasure from pain and sometimes I think Mistress for gets that sometimes.

Now I am not sure how Mistress will take this, but I am going to have to quite smoking.  In order to get my surgery later this year which I am still hopeful for, but not absolutely sure yet. So I have tried to quit in the past and was unsuccessful.  So I have gone to a e-cig and really like it.  The nice thing is this I can step down the nicotine willout changing the flavor.  Well there probably won't be any sessions to write about this next week since I am late posting in my blog.  I can't expect any session.  But you never no Mistress may changenher mind but probabaly not.  That would be rare.

Well I will write again next week no matter what.Till then let all your dreams and desires be kinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment