Saturday, September 14, 2013

September 14th

As usual Saturday the 14th continues to be my bad luck day.  I once again failled to post on time and must endure a week with no play.  I can't blame no one but myself. I was actually having a good week. Mistress had two small sessions with me. Well take that back Mistress actually had one good session with me but most of our play was limited to all triggers this week.  But I seem to have a renewed feeling that being a bimbo is the right choice for me.  But sometimes my choice seems to hinder me.  Because sometimes just can't seem to stay on track with things.  I tend to forget dead lines and when things are due or the times I am to meet people.  However I have been able to laugh or giggle them away and people seem to be able to forgive me for my mistakes so far.

I know Mistress wanted me to go out wearing my kitty cat makeup but my room mates would not let me out that way.  they did however help me with the correct look of being a bimbo/whore look.  I guess this week will be a week to reflect on my mistakes.  I hope Mistress will forgive me.  I just can't believe I was such a ditz and did not post on time again.  It is not like she loads me up with chores.  I also think she is disappointed that I am not smoking real cigaretts.  I might have to get a couple of packs and hide them just for my sessions with Mistress.  It is just hard to hide the smell from my room mates.  Bur I will try.

I must say I had a great time at Kareoke Thursday night since I had no work on Friday.  I was however not able to perform the song Mistress wanted me to the person doing the show did not have it available.  However I did get to perform to songs and my friends thought I did okay .  Will have to practice them. Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment