Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20th

It is Sunday and Mistress is having me wear my Karanda to bed along with high heels.  I was hoping to talk about my blog with her but as of yet no. Mistress Understood my blog and liked it but it was late and late is late.  So I did not get any play time this week.

Tuesday I was able to talk with Mistress and she had me wear my rope corset to bed.  Which is not bad put after sleeping in it it was hard to get up out of bed.  The corset does not allow me to just sit up.  Keeping everything in tight makes it a little more challenging.  We did do some talking but mostly about pictures we both loved in Fetlife.

Well Wednesday went well except for the fact I was really tired.  Since Wednesday are no pantie days I was not wearing any all day.

Thursday was coffee and Mistress remember that fact and was having me jiggle my boobies and when it was near the end had me flash my ass to everyone I was sitting near.  Later in the evening I was able to talk with Mistress some more and she had me lace myself into my rope corset again.  She then taught me to hold my vaporizer in a more lady like fashion.  she then discussed with me some things I was to get for our next play session.  I need to get some various fishing weights which I think sh plans to hang from my nipples using the barbells not sure though.  I am also to get 16 more needles she has a need do do a lacing again. with both pink and purple ribbon.  The final thing I am to get is candles.  Which I find extremely hot and hope that is what we do.  We also talked about a person that contacted me and was hoping to hear from me and was told to tell him that he needs to contact my Mistress.  I also suggested that he could be a surrogate to train me to service a real cock instead of a dildo.  The final thing was to post into my blog on time which I am doing now.  I have to go get the hair color and candles.  The fishing weights maybe more difficult not sure.  She wants 6 oz. and 3 oz. weights which is not real common here I think could be wrong hope so.  I also found a picture of a girl with her nipples tattooed into hearts.  I thought it was hot so I showed them to Mistress and she agreed they were hot and thinks those should be my next Tattoo. 

Well I have to run to hopefully get all the supplies.  Hair dye, candles, needles, and weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment