Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24th

Well Mistress gave me a list of things I had to get for future sessions.  They were fishing weights in 4-6oz.,, 2-3oz., votive candles in pink, red, and purple.  I also was to get 16 needles along with pink and purple ribbon. I also was to get my hair colored a medium vibrant red.

Well I colored my hair on Friday and was able show Mistress it over the weekend.  The next thing was the fishing weights and must have gone to at least 5 different sporting goods stores. I was finally able to find them at Pro Bass.  The candles were another story.  I was not able to find purple ones.  I did however find pink and red ones.  I also bought several white tea lights.

Now I did have a session with Mistress last night in which we used the the fishing weights.  It began with just small talk and the next thing I know I am waking up from trance. The good thing is that I get to remember it.  But before that started Mistress told me I had 13 minutes to get ready and I did not get ready in time and Mistress made me sit while she enjoyed a cigarette.  Then told me that it was unacceptable and I should have as politely was some more time.  We then  had me stand and twirl around to show you what I had on.  She thought it was cute.  We then proceeded to talk and the next ting I am in trance.

Mistress first task for me was to tie ribbon to the weight.  She then had me hang the three ounce weight to start with.  They really were not that noticeable unless they were bouncing.  No real pain or discomfort.  But they did cause my nipples to get quite hard.  She me placing my hands above my head  and cause them to bounce.  I was doing jiggles and other things like that to get the weights to bounce and sway.  She then had me switch them for 6 ounce weights which doubled the amount and I could feel them from the get go.  Mistress you had me place my arms above my head several times which actually are more sore than my nipples by far.

She then started using trigger to get me to jiggle my boobies.  She was having a lot of fun with this.  These weight were hanging from my nipples for at least an hour or so more.  I could tell Mistress was having fun with it.  During the session Mistress was taking pictures of me and had me post them to FetLife  I did not even know this until she loved them and made a comment.  Then this evening while waiting for Mistress to sign on I went on another site and saw she posted them there also.  When we finally were done I asked if I could feel what it would be like to have all of them on and she told me not now.

Before she said good bye. She ordered me to were my rope bra  to work and it was to be very snug. I could not help but be turned on all day.Especially when I had my bimbo stick.  I can't wait till we do the candle session I was so hoping it would be tonight   I even made sure to bring home plastic to cover the floor.

Well till next post.

2 comments:

  1. Watching your body twitch as you struggled against the tickling and your bullet vibrators was quite enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mistress, but the struggling just made the weights tug and pull more. Which had the effect of making my nipples as hard as rock and really turned me on.

    ReplyDelete