Sunday, September 29, 2013

Septeber 29th

Well this has been a busy week with Mistress.  This is my second post for the week.It is starting with the second night of play.  I was instructed to Make myself pretty.  So I proceeded to put my hair into pigtails.  I then put eye liner, mascra, lip stick and finally a dress.  Mistress was very pleased with my appearance.  She also told me to have candles and the weights.  Well the next thing that I remember is I was waking up from trance.  However waking up from trance normally I am allowed to remember details. It began with us playing with the weights.  First however I had to remove my dress.  I was to remove it and fold it up neatly.  Then you ordered me to hang two 6 ounce weights off of both nipples using my piercings.  Then came all the funof the previous night using all my triggers getting me to jiggle, wiggle, sway and bounce my boobies causing the wights to pull, yank and stretch my breasts.. We then began to use the candles first dripping wax on my breasts by tipping the candle wax ont my breasts.  Next we took tea light candles and dripped wax and stuck them in place.  Which looked hot while burning the problem wax could not see the wax the color was only on the surface.  So next time I need to find candles where the color goes all the way through the candle so it is visible when melting and landing on my skin.  The next problem was the tea lights had a metal plate for the wick which heated up quite a bit and caused two burns one on each breast.  Mistress then had some more fun with the weights.  By the time we were done my nipples were rock hard and constantly sore with pain.  Then we began the clean up by removing the wax from my breasts.  But I was not allowed to remove the weight.  I was to go get a wash cloth and wipe down my skin where the wax was to help cool them.  We then taked and smoked for a while until you said it was time to sleep, at which time I was able to remove the weights.

The next night I was hoping to play again to feel the weight of all the weights.  But you denied me the opportunity.  You told me I would just to have to dream about it.  I was so disappointed.  However on Friday you had me wear my tack bra to work.  I could not remember How to remove it until I absolutely could not take it any more.  Which ended up about 8 pm and my breasts were so sore from the tacks.  Luckly the tacks are not to sharpe but they do leave an impression.

Well I can't wait to see what the following week has in store for me.  Well till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment