Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6th

Well this week has sucked but I can only blame myself for my problems.  If I would have posted to my blog on time or made arrangements to post late I would have been okay. However I did not do that and did not get to play at all.  Then I also played a little with another Mistress that my owner said I could however we have not been able to match our schedules until Monday.  My owner Mistress found out about it and was very mad.  But I hope after our long talk we are both on the same page now.  I really don't want to upset her like this again because if I do it will probably be all over.

We also discussed some things we would both like to do in the future. I'm not sure if we will ever be able to meet in person like I would want.  That is the problem with long distance relationships.  But for now I want to make this work for the both of us.

I believe after today I might start trying to write in here more often.  I have to say I wish it would cool off here soon.  The other night I asked Mistress if I could tie myself into a rope corset.  I then slept in it for the rest of the night.  I must say I had a herd time sitting up since I could not bend at the waist.  I'm not sure how I will fair when I begin tight lace training.

Another thing that I have been thinking about is getting bigger boob job.  Don't get me wrong I love my boobs but would love to have larger ones which most bimbos seem to have.  I also need to quite smoking to have my lower surgery.  I also have to loose some weight so I am going to begin some type of diet and work outs and may even join a gym.  Need to go through expenses and see what I must do to make it work.

Well I need to go for this week.  Till next week keep giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment