Saturday, August 3, 2013

July 2nd

Well it is another week but I am allowed a session with Mistress this week because I was late posting last week. I do have an assignment to do on my blog.  I will get to that soon.  First I want to tell Mistress that I am very sorry for posting late last week.  I am trying to do better.  I did get to smoke my bimbo sticks twice for Mistress which was nice.  I also talked with my part time play partner also.  Well as for coffee this week Mistress wanted me to wear my rope bra to coffee with tape over my nipples but both room mates told me it would not be good they new place may frown on it.  So I wore a white bustier and black mini skiert and black high heels.  I also wore a diaper under it.  I had a great time at coffee and was dogged by a number of men.  But none willing to come up to me.

Well now it is time for my assignment.  I was told to use the following picture for inspiration to writee a story.

Well our  story starts ouras I arrive at Mistresses home for the weekend.  It is about 5 pm on Friday and I am all excitedas we have never played together in person before.  So I am both scared anf extreme excited and horny.  There is a envelope attached to the door and a box on the ground.  The envelope says Mandi open me first.  So I do inside Mistress says hello and tells me she has a test for me.  I am to follow the instructions to the letter. So I began to read. I was to take the box and head to the back deck.  There I was to strip and fold my clothes neatly and place on the table. Then I was to kneel on the blanket and open the box. In the box was a collar with multiple rings, cuffs both ankle and wrist, open locks no leys.  Next was a pair of ballet heels that also locked on.  Finally a soft plush blind fold.  I was to first put the heels on and then lock them.  So I did.  Next came the ankle cuffs which fitt nice over the ballet shoes and were then locked on.  Next was the collar, it was wide about 3 inches and then came down to a point between my breasts..  It had a number of rings attached to it.Once on it was hard to look down anymore.  Next and final thing was the wrist cuffs which were locked on and then I began to think about what I had just done.  I began to shake and tremble.  I continued with the note.  I was then to apply the blind fold and kneel on the blanket the attach the chain to the collarwith lock and face to the ground so my ass was totally exposed..  I was to remain in this postion and wait for further instuctions.  Well I could not runn even if I wanted to.  First I was chained to the deck which was locked. Second I was wearing ballet heels, no running in them. Third and final I was naked. I must have been therefor hour getting ready because I was having second thoughts.  When everything was in place I must have been kneeling there for hours.  It turned out Mistress was watching the whole time on camera. She was giggly with excitement of what lay ahead for her sub. Mistress finally came and instructed me to get up.and follow her.  She unlocked the leash. Getting up was a trick not only were my legs stiff from kneeling but I was wearingballet heels I was moving slow.  She told me to hurry up. I was then taken upstairs no less and locked in the room  Mistress told me there were Virginia Slims in the top draw and not to go in anything else.  So I went and got the bimbo sticks and sat in the window seat thinking what is next for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment