Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9th

Well this has been a very eventful week for me.  Since I did and extra post a story Mistress allowed me to do to be able to have a session of the week.  The first session occurred on Tuesday night. It was a short session with Mistress but had lasting effects.  Mistress took me under and gave me some suggestions.  The main one that I remember quite well.  She had me tie a rope corset on myself for No Pantie Wednesday.  Well work was challenging in a rope corset. it gave me plenty of support but not movement.  Though it is more flexible than a real tight lace corset.  I could not figure out how to remove it until I went to bed.  But every time I tried to remove it I would begin to giggle.  It was very frustrating.  But by bedtime I was able to remove it.

Wednesday night Mistress was busy with work so I could not have a session with her.  But she hinted we might be able to have one Thursday night.  I was excited and looked forward to having my session with her and it would be a full session.  It began like most sessions with me smoking for her.  Then she began to give me more suggestions but did not realize it.  She is very good at taking me under without me even knowing she is until it I am woken up from trance.  It began with me drawing Mistress's A's on my breasts.  But for some reason I was getting very turned on and horny.  The more I did the horny I was getting.  I drew things like hearts, stars, butterfly, rainbow, flowers, a pair of boobs, and finally a penis and balls.  Mistress then took me back under and I finally stopped doodling.  She then asked if I had my heels on and I did not.  She was unhappy about this and had me go get them on and proceeded to go outside out to the street and do three poses and hold each for ten seconds.  I have to mention I was totally nude except for my heels. I was also told to bring back the ribbon and binder clips.  When I returned I brought back four and that is all I could find.( I was instructed to get more for the future.). Mistress had me put two on the outside of my breasts.First the left side then the right side.  She then ordered me to get four clothespins and tie a long ribbon through the four.  She told me to place one on each nipple but they would not fit. So they were then placed on the aureoles opposite of the binder clips which were getting quite  painful.by now.  Then  place the other two on my scrotum.  She then had me smoke while the pain grew then I had the get more ribbon and tie the binder clips together with ribbon.  She then proceeded to tease and torment me about pulling them off. She began by typing P then U and then L and then talked about something else then PULL.  Oh my god was that painful.  She then did the same thing with the clothes pins.  Then she had me slap the outsides of my breasts.  We then smoked again.  Finally I was flying in subspace.  Mistress must have given me some more suggestions.  Because I drove to work with no top on.  Not the car but me.  Also so far every bimbo stick I smoke brings me back to sub space and I become very horny, giggly, and happy like a girly girl. 

I so look forward to our next session.  She always keeps me very off guard and off balance.  I never know what will happen next.  The only thing I know for sure is I am becoming much more of a bimbo girl who giggles, laughs, is horny all the time, and craves cock especially my Mistress's.ill next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment