Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11th

Today My mistress was not very happy with me and she is absolutely correct.  It has been a week since i last posted and we have had time to play but have not given her the proper feed back.  I hope this does not cost me to much. I was having problems signing in on my netbook so now i am on my desk top and no problem signing on.  Now Mistress has given me several assignments sort of.  And as usuaul no panty wednesday was the the most eventful.  I was wearing my rope bra and did not know how i ended up putting it on.  but i must say my smoking is about the same but now even at work I am giggling while smoking.  That has never really een like that i am sure it is part of my training.also on the way to work i stopped at a circle k for cigarettes andsuggested to a youg lady that she should observe no panty wednesday.  she laughed and said your not doing it and i immediately proved to her i was observing it.  Then that afternon after work i did the smae thing at a grocery store and said it to another lady and she said she would begin next week.  On tuesday Mistress had me drive home topless as i left work till i was home and it was rather funbouncing along with the music.  Then the one morning i was able to take my didoe completely in my thoat without gagging by the end of our session.  It seems like that when I practice also.  but i am slowly over coming that reflex Mistress.  Mistress I hope i can win your trust back without to much punishment Mistress.  I have no idea what you would come up with for that but I am sure it will be evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment