Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3rd

Well i woke up today and was hypnotized by my Mistress.  She had me draws large A's on each of my breasts to mark me as her property.  Then when i went to have a cigarette she told me to blow smoke on them and to my mind the A's suddenly appeared. wow what a trip.  Then she had me smoking a second cigarette and had me touch each of my nipples with the tip of the cigarette the first one i did likely and then she had me do the other one both of which i had to hold in front until she told me to touch.  The second one however i did more like she wanted and and I think she could tell so i confessed.  She then had me stand up in front of the camera and touch the head of my sissy clit twice.  Oh that was intense.  on the way to work i sent her a text thinking she was mad at me and said I could go to the restroom and do it over on the right nipple and she replied she was satisfied but i did not want her mad at me or disappointed in me.  She proceeded to tell me if i must go ahead but then said do it two times.  wow they were sensitive all day and even felt them in the sun when they were not rubbing on the shirt.  Also all day i have been tracing the A's when i am alone and not doing anything and feel the heat of the cigarette all over again then in a little while get so turned on.  How strange is that.  Anyway i hope that stops soon because every time it seems to grow in intensity.  I'm wondering when she is going to start having me play with needles next.  She seems to be growing in her ability to be evil.  Not sure if that is a good thing yet but it sure has been exciting and erotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment