Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 30th

Well Mistress has put me into my rope bra for the day without me knowing that she put me in it.  Then she made me aware of it.  I had to wear it all Day long even when I went out for the night.  I went to a drag show and was really able to be myself.  That is my bimbo self.  I was getting flirted with and just having a great time it was not until midnight that I could remove it.  I also made sure that I have all the items for a punishment if she decides that i need it for a banana explosion.  Another thing that I am looking forward to is getting hair extensions. they will be 18 inches long.  Then i will be able to do all sorts of things with my hair.  I hope Mistress does not think I need the banana explosion as a punishment anytime soon it looks like it will be quite long an very uncomfortable .  That is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment