Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12th

Well i must say i have learned a valuable lesson today, she can be very cruel.  She had me go get rubber cement.  She then told me to cover my nipples and aureoles with it.  Then she had me glue my penis to my ball sac.  Then she had me coat the top of my penis staying away from my pee hole.  then when that was dry she had me coat the under side of both breasts with it.  This area is what caused me the most pain when applying it and also the most discomfort during the day as well as pain.  I will always follow through on things that i said i will do.  She had me do all of that because i did not post on here for seven days.  But also because i told her on Wednesday i would post on Thursday on what happened on Wednesday.  She was really looking forward to it and was very disappointed when it was not there.  So now i am still suffering from her punishment she issued on Friday.  The underside of my left breast for sure is a bit raw from rubbing.  Well it did not help that she text me to hop basically with caused them too bounce up and down rubbing the whole time.  I hope she is happy with me again.  I know that i will follow everything she has me do.  I have really learned from this mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment