Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2nd

Well today was no panty Wednesday and had lots of fun.  Besides not wearing panties my Mistress made me wear a rope bra all day and it had me so turned on today it was cruel.  She also had me touch one of my cigarettes to my nipple to make it sensitive all day on my uniform shirt.  But I must have touched it to likely and it really did not work it fact there was not even a mark on them and she told me it was a mistake.  If she was here or i was there it would not have happened.  I really don't want to disappoint her again.  I will just have to almost rub the nipple next time, instead of just touching it.  I have learned my mistake and need to make her happy.  She also made me bend over and wiggle my ass and giggle while it did it and did not hesitate doing it. That was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment