Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22nd.

Well my Mistress training must be working because my subby on Sat. asked me why i was acting like a bimbo.  I told to get people to help me.

Well I had my first play time in a while with Mistress.  It began with me at work and her giving me text messages to do. With the last one having me drive home topless which by the way was fun.  She continued to give me tasks while I was working on how work.  Like prance into the living room and bend over and shake my ass.  Then another was to shake my tits and then my ass.  But my room mates just laughed.

then later we had our play session.  she took me under before I even knew i was.  The training is really working.  Then at some point she had me trying to hypnotize  her but all it did was make me hypnotize myself.  I had to pierce my nipples with 22 gauge needles and she began to have fun making me associate pain with pleasure.  I must say I think I have that down because I ws loving the scene.  She had me twisting themm this way and that.  holding it whiled twisted.  I did managed to make it to subbyspace.

She also was using cigarettes smoking to reienforce my bimbo giggling and airheadedness.  Which really i don't really give any thought to at all anymore.  I can't wait to see where she takes me next.  I had been looking at videos also about nipple torture and metioned that the one video actually heated the needles before removing them and shehad me do it.  I really can be my own worst enemy sometims.  Tomorrow is no panty wednesday and we normally have a sesion before t but I can't seem to talk to her this evening.

There is still plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment